Friday 30 November 2012

New Card

Hi All, I know it's been ages since I last blogged but I have been really busy with my kids (as always lol) Anyway, I had to make a card for my boyfriends mum today. My daughter had a lot of input with this card, hence the reason it looks like a card for a child :-)






My daughter chose the Forever Friends stamp which I painted using acrylic paints. I made all the roses using Tim Holtz "Tattered Florals" die and inked the edges using "Broken China" and "Crystal" Stickles on the large roses and "Milled Lavender" on the small roses. The background paper is DCWV Latte stack and the doily and crystal spray is from "Wild Orchid Crafts" (www.wildorchidcrafts.com). I think that covers everything of significance ;)

Wow, that card took me ages to make! I definitely need to practise more ha, ha!

Thanks for looking

Vicki


1 comment:

  1. Always late with my comments, sorry. I love this card & how lovely that your daughter was involved!! Caroline (FB friend) :)

    ReplyDelete