Wednesday 20 March 2013

Oops...it's been too long!

I've really been neglecting my blog...Sorry! I have been doing some scrapping but not as much as I would like :( As usual, my children take up most of my time and come the evening I'm exhausted lol. Where is this year going already?!!

I'm nearing the completion of my Ciao Bella album (which about time considering it's almost been a year!) so, hopefully, I will be posting pics in the near future. I thought I wouldn't bother posting any of the album until it's finished now.

I have done a few more cards which I'll post below. The first one is a Valentines card I made for my other half. The second one is a Mother's Day card and the third is a birthday card (also for my mum).





Sorry I haven't given much detail about the stuff I've used but, it would turn into a mammoth post if I tried to cover it all. If you would like to know any more info just leave me a comment and I will try my best to answer you.

Thanks for dropping by and I'll try to keep more up to date with my posts.

Bye for now.

Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment