Thursday 19 July 2012

Finally engaged my brain!

I can't believe how long I have left it between posts! Oops :-( I've been struggling for a camera after mine decided to die on me. My replacement then decided to have a dodgy battery. It would take one photo and would then go flat, so that was rather annoying. And then a light switched on in my brain and I thought "I can use my ipad!" Lol.

Anyway, I've been having a complete block with my mini album but then a few weeks ago I finally got in the mood and completed the second page. This album is going to take forever lol. I also made my very first card (yay) It is completely inspired by a woman called Leanne and her blog is www.luvleescrappin.blogspot.ca. She also has a brilliant youtube channel as well: www.youtube.com/user/Luvleescrappin, so definitely go check her out.

Below are the photos of my recent scrapping. The first picture is of the paper stack that I am using for the mini album. As previously posted, it is called Ciao Bella and is by DCWV.

Thanks for looking and please feel free to leave a comment. I would love some feedback.

Vicki





Ok here is my very first card that I made. All the flowers and other embellishments are from a lovely online shop called Wild Orchid Crafts and their website is as follows: http://www.wildorchidcrafts.com. The paper I used was the Latte stack and co-ordinating card stack by DCWV (They are becoming one of my favs). I also got the mat stacks that match as well.



If you would like any information on what I have done please leave me a comment and I will do my best to explain lol.

Thanks again

Vicki

5 comments:

  1. Love it girl!!! You did an amazing job on your first card!!! TFS hugz :-) Leanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Leanne. And thanks for all your inspiring projects and tuts x
      Vicki

      Delete
  2. As a friend, I may be biased, but I genuinely think, after seeing some of your bits 'in the flesh', that you have a real talent with this & I think you should get yourself out there & promote what you can do! I will be sharing your blog, if you don't mind? Amy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy. You've lifted my confidence more than I can say. Love you loads
      Vicki
      xxx

      Delete
  3. Amy says it all!! :) Caroline x

    ReplyDelete