Thursday 31 May 2012

A few pictures

Sorry it's been so long, again, since I last posted! I haven't managed to do any more scrapping but I have managed to take some photos of the album I started that uses the Ciao Bella papers.

I've made a few mistakes on the front cover but these will be covered up once I actually decorate it. I've covered the whole picture of the bird with glossy accents and I really like the affect. The only problem is it caused my paper to shrink slightly hence there are some wrinkles but I can hide them. I was also impatient to dry the glossy accent so I decided to use my heat gun. Unfortunately, I wasn't paying enough attention and it started to bubble as I got it too hot oops! Again I will cover this with flowers or something.

On the first page I did lots of stamping and embossing which I was really pleased with. I have decided that this album is going to be really fussy seeing as though it is for me lol :-)

Anyway, thanks for looking and hopefully next time I will have some more progress for you.

Vicki





No comments:

Post a Comment